Wednesday, March 14, 2012

OMG, I'm blogging!

I never thought I'd be doing this. This blogging thing. I'm not a journaler, or an expert. but what I realized over the past few years is that I am learning things. Some of these lessons are simple small daily observations, and others are simple solutions to issues I struggle mightily with.

What is more startling to me is that I may end up with multiple blogs, because the myriad things I have on my mind is extensive, and no where near connected to one another. I've got electronic solutions to things I have struggled with I want to blog about, Relationship things, health & fitness things, and sometimes I'll blog about a question I have been struggling with, to which I have no answer.

All of these things made naming my blog very difficult, so that may even change, but in any case, here I am, ready to start my online journey. Wish me luck!

M&M

1 comment: